Positive DYSTEN railway tests
Positive DYSTEN railway tests – approved by PKP PLK for collection to CASDIP PKP PLK without restrictions
DYSTEN manufactures custom devices. Which means it adapts to the standard of each railway.
Office of Operation and Passenger Service of PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A. officially announced that railway devices:
- platform display model WKR46
- arrival/departures station display model WZS55
- information display arrivals/departures free-standing model WOP TOTEM46
- entrance platform display model WPW32
- free-standing information kiosk model INF TOTEM46
made in TFT technology with a resolution of 1920×1080 px and
- CZR train motion sensors
produced by DYSTEN SP. z o.o. successfully completed the process of implementation tests for CSDIP passenger information devices, consisting of:
- preliminary tests performed in an automated testing application
- acceptance tests for compliance with the CASDIP communication protocol (Central Application of the Dynamic Passenger Information System)
- functional tests for compliance with the Guidelines on the CSDIP executive elements and accompanying infrastructure IPI-6
- laboratory tests
A positive result means that the devices can be connected to CASDIP and operated on the railway network of PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A. without limits.
The national railway line network is an important element of the transportation system in Poland and Europe. PKP PLK has 18,679 km of railway lines, 38,825 points of infrastructure, 15,006 structures.