Visit us at TRAKO 2023 International Railway Fair
Dysten will be participating in the International Railway Fair TRAKO 2023 in Gdansk, Poland. The company will present its solutions that contribute to improving public transport communication and increasing the availability of information for travelers.
Railway Implementation Tests
Dysten’s railway displays and devices have successfully undergone the implementation tests for the Railway Passenger Information Displays System of PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.A. (approved by the Polish railway infrastructure manager). The positive outcome of these tests certifies that Dysten’s devices can be seamlessly integrated into the PIDS and operated in the national railway network without limitations. This achievement reinforces the reliability and suitability of their products for the railway industry. Dysten is involved in many projects of building a passenger information system across the country. For more information, see one of the projects here.
Devices Presented by Dysten
Company offers a range of devices designed to provide essential information to passengers and improve transportation efficiency:
- Real-Time Passenger Information Displays
- E-paper Passenger Information
- Parking Display
Advantages of Dysten
- Tailored solutions to meet client needs and adapt to diverse environments, and preferences
- Open protocols enable easy integration with any railway system
- Comprehensive technical support ensures the smooth implementation and operation of passenger displays
- Optimization enhances reliability and energy efficiency for sustainable railway operations
- ISO 9001 certification ensures high standards of products and services
- International Railway Industry Standard (IRIS) Certification
TRAKO is one of the most prominent and highly anticipated railway exhibitions in Central and Eastern Europe. It is a meeting point for the railway industry’s key players, showcasing the latest innovations, technologies, and solutions in the field of rail transport. The fair draws exhibitors from a diverse range of sectors within the railway industry. Companies involved in rolling stock manufacturing, rail infrastructure, signaling systems, railway technology, and other related services participate in TRAKO to showcase their latest products and developments.
AmberExpo Exhibition and Convention Centre in Gdańsk, Poland (September 19-22)
19 – 21.09 10:00-17:00
Networking and Business Opportunities
We would like to invite you to participate in the TRAKO Railway Fair and visit the Dysten stand!
Dysten Sp. z o.o.
Schedule a business meeting during TRAKO, please contact us: