The historic railway station in Mrozy in the Mazowieckie Voivodeship has been modernized, adapted to the needs of people with reduced mobility, and equipped with environmentally friendly solutions. The renovation of the railway station from 1883 was made in order to restore its historical character.
More information about the renovation of the station on the website of the State Railways.
Modern electronic arrival and departure boards, as well as a new voice information system, have been installed at the station.
The DYSTEN company supplied 55-inch WZS55Z station arrivals/departures displays with a brightness of 3000 rivets with an integrated analog clock, which were mounted on the wall of the station hall next to the ticket offices. Additionally, the space for travelers was equipped with 47-inch free-standing WZS47Z station collective displays. Train arrival and departure boards were produced in accordance with the current guidelines of National Railways – PKP PLK SA.
In addition to visual information, DYSTEN provided an Ipi-6 public address system with automatic SAZ voice announcements. The voice information system consists of a mixer with accessories, a microphone stand, an amplifier, and 14 speakers installed in the station building in Mrozy.
The investment is part of the project “Modernization of selected stations at the railway line No. 2, Warszawa Zachodnia – Terespol”, co-financed by EU funds under the Infrastructure and Environment project.
The Warsaw − Terespol Railway is a 211 kilometers (131 mi) long railway in Poland, opened in 1866 as a part of the railway between Warsaw and Moscow.
The line is designated by the Polish State Railways (PKP) as Rail Line No. 2. Along with Line No. 3 it forms Rail Line E20 which is the Polish part of the Pan-European Corridor II, linking Berlin with Moscow.